FAAC 770 Underground Kits
£1,024.80 – £1,738.80
Prices Include Vat
FAAC 700 Underground Kits
- 230V & 24V
- Single Gate & Double Gate Kits
- IP 67 Rated
- Anti Crush
- Up to 3.5m per gate leaf
- Up to 500kg per gate leaf
- 868 SLH Frequency
FAAC 770 Underground Electric Gate Kit 230V & 24V
Electro-Mechanical Single Gate Kit & Double Gate Kit.
The Underground kit is the UK’s most popular kit, most people will try to fit an underground kit where ever possible.
The Underground kit is visibly much more appealing than any other and is also less susceptible to damage.
A good quality well maintained underground kit will last you 10 years plus.
Electro-mechanical underground kits account for the majority of all drive gate automation kits in the UK.
These kits come in single (for one gate) or double (for a pair of gates) kits. These can be either 24V or 230V. Please choose in options above.
The 24v kit
This kit supplied with UK mains 240v power direct to the control panel, the panel then has a step down transformer which will transform the power supplied to the motors to 24v, this voltage is considered to be much safer than the 230v version for a number of reasons, most notable being the fact that and exposure of the bare wires to the motors or any instances of the gates becoming live is reduced to 24v.
The 230v kit
This kit is a little more powerful than the 24v kit but can not be used with the battery backup.
What you get:
The full kit comes with the following: Click the links for details and specifications.
- FAAC 770 Electro-mechanical motor (either 1 or 2 of 230v or 24v – choose above).
- Foundation Box (either 1 or 2)
- Gate Release Mechanism (either 1 or 2)
- Release Keys (2)
- Control Panel (1)
- Safety Photocells (1 Pair)
- Receiver Card (1)
- Keyfob Transmitters (2)
- XT2 – Standard
- XT4 – Upgrade
Optional Extras: Things to consider:
- This wires to your control panel and when called by a phone will open the gates, can be more cost effective than many keyfobs.
- This allows you to give entry codes to people such as the gardener, postman, delivery drivers etc…
- This will allow people without a keyfob to let themselves out once they are locked in.
- This will automatically open the gates on approach by vehicles.
- The timer allows you to run all or some of the above on a timed basis ie: you can shut off the push button operation between midnight and 7am.
- The set you get with the gates go on the front of the gates and stop the gates from closing onto approaching cars while the gates are open, you may need a set of extra photocells for the inside to stop the gates from closing on a car trying to park if your drive is not a long one.
- These need to be considered on all possible crush points of the gate.
- If your gate leafs are long or you have hydraulic none locking motors, you will need an electric lock for your gates.
These kits are available on next day delivery when ordered before 1 pm on weekdays, kits ordered on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
Double Kit (Pair), Single Kit