BFT Sub Kit Electric Gates
£880.00 – £1,775.99
PRICES INCLUDE VAT
- Hydraulic Underground Commercial Gate Kit.
- Up to 800kg Per Gate Leaf 1.8m length.
- 130 ° & 180 ° Opening Angles
- Open & Close Hydraulic Locking
- Manual Release Mechanism Fitted
- 24 Seconds Opening Time to 90°
- Commercial Kit for Very Intensive Use
- 230V Mains Supply
- 230v Output to the Motors
- Limits are Work Time Limits
- Hydraulic Clutch Impact Reaction
- IP67 Protection Rated
BFT SUB KIT – Electric Gate Kit for Commercial Use.
For sale to the trade & to the public at trade prices.
The BFT Sub kit is a hydraulic commercial underground electric gate kit which is situated at the very top of the electric gate kit spectrum. The complete Sub range are very capable commercial, high intensity, heavy duty gate kits with self contained hydraulics which will cope with the the bigger heavier gates. These kits come in 24V and 230V with a large range of options (listed below) ranging from motor slow down and 180° opening to Slower Non locking motors for those longer gate leafs.
- SUB – Standard Hydraulic Underground Kit – 24sec’s
- SUB R – As above but faster operation with slow down – 14sec’s
- SUB BT – 24V Irreversible with slow down & obstacle detection
- Fitted with mechanical stops and virtual encoder, guaranteeing maximum anti-crushing safety thanks to the electronic slowdown and D-Track system. Stop and reverse obstacle detection.
- SUB E – Non locking motors for longer gate leafs – 24sec’s
- SUB ER – As above but faster operation with slow down – 14sec’s
- SUB EL – As SUB E but slower version for longer gates – 33sec’s
- SUB G – With 180° opening – 33sec’s
- SUB GR – As above with slow down
- SUB EG – As SUB G but Non locking version for longer gates – 24sec’s
Control units with programming display and new simplified scenario-based programming
Fully adjustable mechanical stops inside the operator
The monoblock structure gives the possibility of a very neat installation that is extremely reliable over time.
24V Control Units : Thalia
230V Control Units: Rigel 6
D-Track (24V Only)
Encorporated which monitors the thrust required to operate safely. This is a smart torque management system within the control unit. Taking data from several indicators, this system updates the level of thrust required during operation of the gates. D-Track also facilitates the installer in providing for the certifications required by law. Many control units do not “read” the exact position of the gate and Therefore apply constant thrust levels at all times during the opening and closing operations of the gates. These control devices record the slightest variation in the gate force, for example differences in temperature or wear, constantly supplying the optimum torque to the motor. Normal panels will confuse these variations with the presence of non-existent obstacles. d-track guarantees the maximum safety and perfect operation of the equipment, no matter what the climactic and temperature conditions and degree of mechanical wear.
EE LINK (230v & 24v)
Allowing for fast and safe programming. EELINK is a system developed by BFT which, by means of connection to handheld programmers (Unipro, Uniradio and Proxima), makes it possible to transfer data from automatic systems to PCs and vice versa. Thus EEdbase or U-base, the databases of the information stored in the installed systems, are constantly updated. Thanks to this software it possible to associate the necessary personal details with each system: owner’s address and details, name of maintenance technician, names of every remote control holder, etc. With EElink, just press a few buttons to easily manage the customer base or preventive maintenance. Even operations that were once complex become easier: for example, reconfiguring the control unit or the radio receiver in case of replacement or the setup of a control panel, starting from a standard or custom configuration.
ER Ready (230v & 24v)
The new coding system for direct cloning of remote controls.
Based on microprocessor technology, this system allows the cloning of any MITTO remote control in a MITTO REPLAY remote control.
In fact, the first remote control “teaches” the second one the correct code which is automatically saved in the receiver the first time it is used.
Everything occurs at the highest levels of security thanks to the use of the Rolling Code safe transmission system.
We also offer just the motors in our Spares area if you need to replace one.
|SUB Motor||230 V||up to 800 kg||up to 1.8 m|
|SUB R Motor||230 V||up to 800 kg||up to 1.8 m|
|SUB BT Motor||24V||up to 800 kg||up to 2.5 m|
|SUB E Motor||230V||up to 800 kg||up to 2.5 m|
|SUB G Motor||230 V||up to 800 kg||up to 1.8 m|
|SUB EG Motor||230 V||up to 800 kg||up to 1.8 m|
|SUB ER Motor||230 V||up to 800 kg||up to 2.5 m|
|SUB EL Motor||230 V||up to 800 kg||up to 3.5 m|
- BFT Sub Motor – Download the fitting Instructions here
- Rigel 6 Control Panel – Download the fitting Instructions here
- Thailia Control Panel – Download the fitting Instructions here
All spare parts for this kit are available here: BFT Spare Parts
All accessories for this kit are available here: BFT Accessories
In conclusion the SUB range is a very capable very durable, high intensity, commercial collection of underground hydraulic gate kits which are not easily out worked.
|Dimensions||100 × 120 × 75 cm|
SUB BT KIT, SUB E KIT, SUB EG KIT, SUB EL KIT, SUB ER KIT, SUB G KIT, SUB GR KIT, SUB KIT, SUB R KIT
Double Kit (Pair), Single Kit